July 26, 2016
Instinctif Partners shortlisted for six categories at the Corporate & Financial Awards 2016Contact
We are thrilled to announce that we have been shortlisted for six categories, including Best PR Consultancy, at the Corporate and Financial Awards 2016 – a first for Instinctif Partners.
The Corporate and Financial Awards showcase the highest industry standard in financial communications and celebrate teams that are able to take a proactive approach to corporate communications and effectively support campaigns.
We have been recognised both for our work with clients and as a consultancy:
- Best PR Consultancy where we have been recognised as a group for our fast growth, collaborative culture and ability to understand stakeholders’ needs.
- Best Corporate Website (International) for our work with Eurochem, where we worked to execute a new website that conveyed their vision as leaders in their field.
- Best Online Report (International/Unlisted) for AGCO’s Annual Report, where we were recognised for clearly articulating the compelling reasons behind AGCO’s refreshed strategy and vision, and innovative use of digital storytelling, including interactive animations, bold images and engaging film.
- Best Online Report (AIM/Small Cap) for the work we did with Creston, which aimed to resonate strongly also within the printed medium and allow for key messages to be utilised effectively once online.
- Best Printed Report for Eurochem’s Annual Report, a project driven by our content & creative team alongside their website redevelopment.
- Best Management of Investor and Analyst Relations for the innovative work we did with Shawbrook Group on their Capital Markets Day and the articulation of their equity story across multiple platforms..
We are particularly proud to have made it this far as we were up against fierce competition from nearly a third of the FTSE100 who entered. We’re also thrilled that this continues our trend of award successes this year, including being named as the PRCA’s City and Financial Agency of the Year 2016.
Our success in this shortlist highlights our continued commitment to delivering high quality, innovative work for our clients. We will keep all our fingers crossed for the Awards Ceremony on 27th September.