We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and commercially astute team player with an affinity for business and communications to successfully execute the role of Account Executive within the Capital Markets team at Instinctif Partners.
Offering a great opportunity for learning and development, with progression onto a client advisory role, this position is a fantastic starting point to a career in capital markets communications.
Our ideal candidate will be bright and energetic in nature. You’ll have both the resilience and gravitas to successfully provide full administrative support to clients and the team.
You’ll hold a variety of responsibilities and complete a wide range of exciting and challenging work that includes frequent client contact, participating in arranging events and marketing.
Key responsibilities – Account Executive
- Running a broad range of tasks and working alongside other Capital Markets team members;
- Compiling coverage reports, research;
- Building confidence in drafting press releases and handling RNS announcements;
- Working with senior colleagues to support clients in the preparation of day-to-day communications and regulatory disclosures including financial results, trading updates and other corporate news
- Managing databases;
- Building your media and sell-side analyst relations skills;
- Focusing on copy writing across the client portfolio;
- Building your client handling skills;
- Putting together media briefings and feedback reports;
- Assisting with logistical support and organising results days/ corporate events/ etc.;
- Support the team on new business activities, including gathering company/media/sector research and marketing communications.
- Engaging with social media
What we’re looking
- Passion for the media, current affairs and business;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail;
- Confident, capable, and prepared to turn your hand to whatever is needed to support the team;
- Analytical, creative and inquisitive;
- Time management skills, including adapting to changing priorities and multi-tasking to deliver to deadlines
- Bachelor’s level degree
- You may already have some work experience or an internship in PR or IR with some media relations experience OR you may just be a talented graduate with a passion for PR and business news.
At Instinctif Partners and Truth we promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. We are committed to principles of fairness and mutual respect. We particularly welcome applicants from those who are significantly underrepresented in our sector.