Instinctif Partners: PR Consultancy of the Year
We are thrilled to say that we have been named Best PR Consultancy of the Year at the Corporate and Financial Awards 2016 and have been recognised in five categories for our client work.
The Corporate and Financial Awards recognise and celebrate excellence in all aspects of business communication. Judges commended us on the revolution our company has undertaken over the past two years, our willingness to evolve and accept new challenges, the unstoppable growth of our client list and increase in the number of clients seeking services from more than one of our disciplines. They were also impressed by the high priority we place on career progression and training.
At the awards ceremony which took place in London last night, we made a clean sweep, winning:
- Best PR Consultancy of the Year
- Gold for Best Corporate Website for our work with EuroChem Group AG
- Silver for Best Online Report (International/Unlisted) for our work with AGCO
- Silver for Best Online Report (AIM/Small Cap) for our work with Creston plc
- Silver for Best Management of Investor & Analyst Relations for our work with Shawbrook Group
- Highly Commended for Best Printed Report for our work with EuroChem Group AG
Richard Nichols, CEO, said: “To be recognised as the Best PR Consultancy is something that Instinctif Partners would not have dreamed of when we started our journey in 2014. This, alongside the awards we have won for our client work is testament to the hard work of all our people and the dedication we have to making this company a leader in our field.”
The agency accolade marks the second in the past six months Instinctif Partners has been awarded, having been named PRCA City Agency of the Year 2016 back in March. This recognises the superb year we have had as a group in terms of our fast growth, collaborative culture and ability to understand stakeholders’ needs.