Public Affairs Sustainability
Report: Climate Change in 2022
Mind the green gap: A current review of consumer attitudes and behaviours
Over the last three years, we have conducted quantitative research studies exploring consumer attitudes and behaviours associated with climate change. This year, we have consolidated our findings in a report showing the latest attitudes towards sustainability and ESG, and suggest the best next steps for companies and brands to be aware of in the healing of our planet.
Our Climate Change report covers:
– Overview: what companies must do to combat climate change
– Foreword from Instinctif Partners CEO, Ed Amory
– Data points: how have consumer attitudes shifted
– How to narrow the gap: what companies must be doing
– Behavioural barriers and the solutions: what actions your business can take
To learn more about our Reinventing Responsibility offering, click here.