Navigating Change: The Impact of Covid on Technology, Innovation and Digital Evolution in the workplace
We are looking forward to hosting the first in-person Corporate Innovation Community meet-up in two years, at our Gresham Street offices.
Led by the wonderful Whitespace team, this event will be a panel discussion following by drinks and networking.
We will be examining how the pandemic forced businesses to pivot and became more agile in a very short period of time; which technologies helped them to do so and what ‘the new normal’ might look like. Key areas of exploration will include:
- How have organizations embraced innovation and new working practices to become more agile?
- How has the pandemic accelerated the adoption of new technologies in the workplace?
- What new opportunities and challenges have these changes created?
The fantastic panel includes:
- Adam Stewart, Head of Public Sector, UK & Ireland – Google Cloud
- Nikki Hookins, Senior Programme Lead for Digital Transformation within Primary Care and acting ICS Digital Lead – Digital First
- Anna Brailsford, CEO – Code First Girls
- Richard Bassett, CEO – Mentor 360
- Carsten Sorensen, Associate Professor in Digital Innovation – The London School of Economics and Political Science
The event is free to attend and anyone who works or has a passionate interest in innovation, technology and entrepreneurship is very welcome to join us.