Instinctif Partners: Your partners in change
By Ed Amory, CEO
I am immensely proud to announce the launch of Instinctif Partners’ new branding and positioning. It is the culmination of work conducted over many months and through the challenging Covid pandemic which, in particular, has highlighted just how much change and uncertainty is now part of our everyday lives. Other events, such as the war in Ukraine and economic instability, further evidence this reality. Most of all, our clients are changing; not only as a response to what is happening in the world, but also to ensure that they remain relevant. All of this means that a brand playing in the advisory space must be prepared to deal effectively in and with change.
Our journey to a new brand has involved extensive consultation with colleagues and clients. We wanted to explore the existing “brand experience”, warts as well as wonders, and better understand how we could and should evolve. Brand experts from Truth Consulting, Instinctif’s Research & Insight team, worked with colleagues, clients and the extensive brand heritage the business has, and produced a brand blueprint for the future.
A core part of this blueprint involved identifying our brand archetype – who we are as a brand and what our role in the world is. We now identify ourselves as Pathfinders. Our role is to be partners in change with our clients and to help them best navigate their forward paths. This stretches across everything we do, in every practice and every geography that we operate in.
A central component of this programme of change is our commitment to being a force for good in the world and to have a purpose beyond profit. As we and our clients navigate change, it is incumbent upon us to ensure that we are also positive changemakers, whether through support, advocacy or the way we operate in the world. Our aim is to make a difference, whether working in partnership with our clients or collaborating with organisations focused on delivering change that impact society or people’s lives. Importantly, our intent is to achieve this whilst demonstrating empathy and humility in everything we do.
Our five values are at the core of everything we do, underpinning our day-to-day, and in many instances, reaching beyond our work lives:
- Truth always matters: We listen hard before speaking. We tell the truth to our clients and ourselves, building trust through transparency and honesty.
- Respect creates trust: We respect each other, embracing diversity of background and opinion, while treating others with kindness. We respect our clients and this fosters the trust that enables us to tell the truth.
- Challenge makes change: We challenge each other and our clients to stay ahead of change in our accelerating world.
- Growth creates strength: We understand the commercial imperatives of our business and the businesses of our clients; we support & empower them and each other on the path to growth.
- Responsibility benefits all: We want to be a force for good within the societies in which we operate, while encouraging our clients to articulate their purpose beyond profit.
Our brand is the platform for exciting times ahead. As a company of diverse, talented individuals, we now have a common focus and a stronger, more cohesive identity. These qualities and values will make us even better navigators of change, happier in our work and, critically, empower us to deliver excellence in everything we do.