Instinctif Partners shines at SABRE Awards 2022
Instinctif Partners Africa’s client work has earned three award wins and two Certificates of Excellence at the SABRE Awards 2022.
Recognising the role of branding, reputation and engagement across Africa, the SABRE Awards are held annually. The SABRE judging panel announced several of the winners, with Instinctif Partners claiming trophies in the following categories:
- Corporate Image – with Omnia Holdings
- Financial Communications – with Omnia Holdings
- Industrial/Manufacturing – with Lesco Manufacturing
Our Certificates of Excellence were given for:
- Special Event/Sponsorship – with Bryte Insurance
- Superior Achievement in Reputation Management – with Omnia Holdings
It was further announced that Instinctif Partners Africa has been shortlisted for the coveted Platinum SABRE Award for Best in Show for their Driving a positive reputational shift and steadily guiding a change in perception – with Omnia Holdings. The winners’ ceremony is taking place this year on 25th May as part of the African Public Relations Conference.
More information on the SABRE Awards 2022 can be seen at their website. Congratulations to everyone involved and best of luck for the final award category announcement at the end of May.