Landmark success at the MOEX Awards
Congratulations to our clients MegaFon, EuroChem, Lenta, X5 and United Wagon Company for their landmark success at the Moscow Exchange (MOEX) Awards.
The MOEX Awards are one of the most significant IR-events in Russia. They celebrate excellence in annual reporting and aim to promote the highest standards of corporate governance and effective presentation and transparency of information in stakeholder communications.
During the 18th annual awards ceremony held in Moscow last week, our clients won the following:
- MegaFon: Best report in the telecom sector
- EuroChem: Best Private Company Report, Best Design
- Lenta: Best Retail Sector Report
- United Wagon Company: Shortlisted for Best Private Company Report
- X5: Shortlisted for the Best Foreign Company Report
Throughout these projects Instinctif Partners developed brand positioning, corporate communications and reporting across a range of media in order to clearly articulate and communicate the companies’ investment proposition, strategy and ambitions. We continue to work with these clients on an ongoing basis.