Instinctif Partners Africa celebrates win at SABRE Awards Africa
Johannesburg, 14 April 2023:
Instinctif Partners Africa won The SABRE Award for Superior Achievement in Measurement and Evaluation for work done in collaboration with Octodec Investments Limited in Reinvigorating a corporate narrative to drive investor engagement. It also walked away with five Certificates of Excellence from SABRE Awards Africa for:
- Women ruling tech: Showcasing the leading role of female innovators – in partnership with atingi
- Putting Mezuzah Security Services on the map – in partnership with Mezuzah Security Services
- A better way to understand travel risk – in partnership with Bryte Insurance and Truth Consulting
- Showcasing a successful investment on the national stage – in partnership with Metair Investments Limited
- Rolling out the virtual red carpet – SAFTAS 16th Annual South African Film and Television Awards – in partnership with The National Film and Video Foundation
Speaking on the recognition, Deanne Chatterton, CEO of Instinctif Partners Africa, expressed: “We are delighted by these achievements, which are testament to our rigorous standards and innovative approaches. These wins also evidence the power of our Truth research and insights practice, which is helping drive data-rich stories, combined with our growing Digital offering – both of which are amplifying impact for our clients.
I wish to thank and congratulate our talented team of advisors and clients for the successes we are together celebrating. Our strong, collaborative relationships with our clients continue to enable us to consistently produce creative work that delivers strong results.
These wins mark Instinctif Partners Africa’s third successive year winning awards at the annual SABRE Awards Africa.