Cushman & Wakefield
How do we source support for your company during an international merger?
Provide pan-EMEA support before, during and after DTZ’s successful merger with Cushman & Wakefield.
As the two legacy companies headed into this critical integration period, they faced an unprecedented resourcing challenge with three-quarters of the in-house comms team departing, leaving just one senior professional in position.
Throughout the merger announcement we advised on communications and provided support on all aspects of the ongoing integration process including:
- Added-value consultancy on critical announcements relating to the integration
- Comms advice to key staff at all levels up to and including EMEA CEO
- Visibility for the under-resourced comms team by working two days a week in-house at Cushman & Wakefield’s London offices
- Essential PR support at key trade shows
- Media coverage and thought leadership generation in national, international and trade press
Instinctif Partners’ Corporate team in London has also worked closely with colleagues in Germany to support Cushman & Wakefield on corporate issues in that market, while colleagues in Dubai run a PR programme for DTZ-Qatar, Cushman & Wakefield’s affiliate in the Middle East.
The support we have provided can be measured in media outputs, with a significant upturn in impactful media coverage at a critical time for the Cushman & Wakefield brand, but also in the increasing breadth of work we have been relied upon to deliver successfully for the firm.
“Instinctif Partners is genuine extension of the team and embodies the value of ‘interconnectedness’ that the agency strives to achieve.”
– Anna Reid, EMEA Head of Comms