We are looking for a digital account executive to join our expanding digital team within our Corporate & Campaigns practice in London, who can thrive in an innovative and fast-growing agency. Digital is an area of increasing momentum and strategic growth for Instinctif, both in London and in our international team across Germany, Brussels, South Africa and Dubai so it is an excellent time for a creative and ambitious individual to join us.
You’ll need to be digital-savvy with strong writing, creative and verbal skills, with great organisation and a sharp acute attention to detail. Your day-to-day role will involve helping to plan and deliver multichannel content campaigns, updating clients on digital performance, carrying out research and contributing creative ideas to inform both client work and pitches for new business.
Key responsibilities – Digital Account Executive
- Content writing for blogs, websites, social media posts and more
- Turn complicated sector content in easily digestible and engaging content
- Content campaign ideation, planning & management, including creative briefing for new content assets with our design teams (from image ads to infographics and video scripts)
- Social listening & desk research to assess company communications activity, identify influencers and monitor industry trends
- Digital measurement reports
- Client liaison & attending company meetings
- Support running paid social media and search campaigns
- To participate in the preparation of pitches
- To contribute ideas in brainstorms and present back to the business
At Instinctif Partners and Truth we promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. We acknowledge the multicultural and diverse nature of the UK workforce and society in general. We are committed to principles of fairness and mutual respect. We particularly welcome applicants from those who are significantly underrepresented in our sector.