We are looking for a talented, ambitious and driven Account Manager to support our exciting public affairs and public relations work in Ireland. This position is perfect for someone who is interested in progressing their career in public affairs and public relations within a growing consultancy, working across a wide range of sectors.
The successful candidate will possess a strong knowledge of the Irish political and media landscape, including a general interest in current affairs, policy development and the legislative system. They will be responsible for leading on managing, developing, and executing overall public affairs and public relations programmes for prominent clients. Knowledge of the political / policy landscape in the EU and UK will be considered an advantage.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
- Lead on the development, management and execution of overall public affairs and public relations programmes for clients
- Build proactive and positive relationships with clients
- Quickly understand, assimilate and communicate complex new policy positions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with journalists to maximise exposure opportunities for clients
- Draft consultation responses, position papers, amendments, press releases, speeches, announcements, reports and presentation materials, etc. sometimes under a tight timeframe
- Provide input and insight into campaign and programme strategies
- Identify and set-up opportunities for engagement with policy makers on behalf of clients.
- Initiate and manage creative digital and social media content strategies, including advising, monitoring, and reporting on same
- Plan and create media angles for effective story pitching
- Provide support to drive new and existing business and manage pitch process
- Conduct new business research and be able to leverage your knowledge to present insightful analysis
- Work closely with colleagues across global offices on new business opportunities and on current clients
At Instinctif Partners and Truth we promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. We acknowledge the multicultural and diverse nature of the UK workforce and society in general.
We are committed to principles of fairness and mutual respect. We particularly welcome applicants from those who are significantly underrepresented in our sector.