Instinctif Partners Brussels is a leading public affairs consultancy that distinguishes itself in the marketplace with its honest and candid approach to the complex world of European public affairs. Instinctif Partners prides itself in its ability to work with clients to safeguard their business interests and improve their competitive advantage. We are specialists in communications, influence and engagement, experts in telling stories so powerful and compelling they demand a change in behavior, emotion, and perception, whatever the audience. Our Brussels office provides a wide range of services in the public policy area.
To learn more about our expertise across the EU, click here .
Strategic Information Services
· Issue audit services to reconcile a company's key objectives with critical policy matters
· Monitoring of public and private sources of information;
· Ad-hoc reporting to capture critical public and non-public news as and when it occurs;
· Strategic input into clients' communication deliverables
· Full issue database management service to provide a complete snapshot of all issues that affect a client and/or its market
Strategic Analysis and Advice
· Creation of an in-house public affairs operation for clients
· Analysis of public policy, legislation and regulation
· Monitoring of Parliamentary, civil service and committee discussions and developments as they happen
· Analysis of business practice and its relationship with existing rules
· Strategic advice on responding to key consultations and engaging with decision-makers and other officials
· Facilitation of client interaction with decision-makers (including governmental institutions as the issue proceeds through the legislative process)
· Targeted media campaigns to complement clients' policy strategies
· Representation of client interests to stakeholders outside of government to align interests or resolve public policy issues
We organise company, industry and general study visits and seminars for professionals and senior policy affairs officials who need to know more about the legislative process or impact of current legislation on their operations:
· Facilitation of visits to EU governmental institutions and other stakeholders on either general or issue-specific topics
· Creation of contact programmes with clearly-defined, strategic objectives
· Advice on preparation for speaking engagements.
We have a strong track record in establishing, managing and successfully representing associations either on a long-term or issue basis.
· Creation of permanent or ad-hoc coalitions on issues of collective interest and relevance
· Provision of services including full financial and operational management, legal support and issue-based monitoring and auditing.